- Proven performance with epoxy and polyester VPI resin systems
- Improved flexibility for easier coil manufacturing
- Suitable for applications to 180°C
- Low binder content for good penetration
- Three-ply construction offers strong mechanical properties
- Useful for both machine and hand taping operations
Size-Width 1" Product Type Mica Mat 77877 Colour Natural Temperature Class Class H-180°C Material Mica Thickness 6.7 mil
- AC and DC motor applications where a high degree of conformability is required
- Manufacturer Info
Von Roll focuses on products and systems for electrical power generation, power transmission and industrial applications. Von Roll Insulation offers electrical insulation products, systems and services for generators, high- and low-voltage motors, transformers and other applications. Von Roll Composites produces composite materials and parts for a variety of industrial equipment.
Electrowind is a supplier partner of Von Roll. If you don't see the specific Von Roll product you are looking for on our website, request your quote from Electrowind today.
- Ballistic Protection Product Range
- Products and Systems for the Electronics Industry
- Insulating Systems for High-Voltage Rotating Machines
- Insulating Systems for Large Generators
- Insulating Systems for Low-Voltage Motors and Generators
- Insulating Systems for the Motor Repair Industry
- Thermal Protection Product Range
- Insulating Systems for Traction Motors
- Insulating Materials for Transformers and Inductive Appliances
- Impregnating Resins and Varnishes Product Range
- Insulating Systems for Wind Turbine Generators
Returns Policy & Process
All orders subject to Electrowind's (div of Electro-Wind Supply Inc.) terms and conditions of sale. Any claims for defective/damaged or quantity/quality discrepancies shall be deemed waived unless presented in writing to Electrowind within 15 days of receipt of goods.
Electrowind exercises care in producing, composing, editing and distributing the data on this website. Electrowind is not liable for damages resulting from use of any apparent misstatements and/or errors in the data presented on this website. To ensure compatibility with your application, always consult the datasheet before purchasing or using any product in your application.