- NEMA MW 36
- Standard of excellence in every severe and heavy duty application
- Outstanding physical toughness
- Excellent dielectric properties
- Superior chemical resistance to most common solvents and refrigerants
- Excellent windability
- Superior in high slot fill and insertability applications
AWG Size .105" x .250" Product Type GP/MR-200 Colour Copper Temperature Class Class H-200°C Insulation Polyester/Polyamideimide Conductor Copper Shape Rectangular Standard Type Heavy Build NEMA Spec MW 36 Windability Excellent Chemical Resistance Excellent
- Fractional and integral horsepower motors
- Hermetic motors
- DC motors
- Power tools
- Automotive wire (alternators and generators)
- Large coil applications (unvarnished, varnished or encapsulated)
- All dry-type transformers from Class 105-200
- Electronics, all types of coils from Class 105-200
- Manufacturer Info
Electrowind is a proud supplier of a broad range of magnet wire and cable products from Superior Essex.
How often do you use an appliance in your home or adjust the temperature in your automobile? How often do you plug a device into an electrical outlet at your office or see a transformer outside? Do you have a mobile phone, landline phone, or surf the internet on your computer? Those daily conveniences are powered and connected through products manufactured by Superior Essex.
Electrowind is a supplier partner of Superior Essex magnet wire and cable. Built upon 85 years of knowledge and expertise, Superior Essex provides a suite of magnet wire and cable products that connects you with others all over the world- no matter where you are.
If you don't see the specific Superior Essex product you are looking for on our website, we will find it for you. Reach out to Electrowind as your preferred supplier for Superior Essex magnet wire, winding wire and cable.
- Magnet Wire/Winding Wire Product Application and Packaging Catalogue
- Essex ALLEX Magnet Wire/Winding Wire Datasheet
- Essex FORMVAR Magnet Wire/Winding Wire Datasheet
- Essex GP/MR-200 Magnet Wire/Winding Wire Datasheet
- Essex GP/MR-EXTRA Magnet Wire/Winding Wire Datasheet
- Essex Bondable Magnet Wire/Winding Wire Products Datasheet
- Essex Soderon 155 Magnet Wire/Winding Wire Datasheet
- Essex SODERON FS/155 Magnet Wire/Winding Wire Datasheet
- Essex SODERON 180 Magnet Wire/Winding Wire Datasheet
- Essex Thermalex 200 Magnet Wire/Winding Wire
- Essex ULTRASHIELD PLUS Magnet Wire/Winding Wire Datasheet
Returns Policy & Process
All orders subject to Electrowind's (div of Electro-Wind Supply Inc.) terms and conditions of sale. Any claims for defective/damaged or quantity/quality discrepancies shall be deemed waived unless presented in writing to Electrowind within 15 days of receipt of goods.
Electrowind exercises care in producing, composing, editing and distributing the data on this website. Electrowind is not liable for damages resulting from use of any apparent misstatements and/or errors in the data presented on this website. To ensure compatibility with your application, always consult the datasheet before purchasing or using any product in your application.