- Extremely strong fiberglass reinforced polyester laminate
- Excellent retention of properties at elevated temperatures
- Ideal for high temperature applications (up to 220C)
- Easily fabricated
Size-Thickness .250" or 1/4" Product Type SG-200 Glastic 1906 Colour Tan Temperature Class Class R-220°C Material Fiberglass-Reinforced Polyester Laminate Tensile Strength 86 N/mm2 Compressive Strength 248 N/mm2 Water Absorption 0.3% by weight Electrical Strength-Perpendicular S/T in 20 kV/mm Arc Resistance 120 seconds or 180 seconds (post-cured) UL Temperature Index-Electrical 210°C UL Temperature Index-Mechanical 210°C NEMA Spec GPO-1 UL Spec UL 94 HB UL Recognition File Number E81928
- Ideal for dry-type transformers
- High-temperature GPO-1 applications
- Layer and core insulation
- Superior replacement for epoxy-bonded mica in layer insulation
- Manufacturer Info
At Röchling Glastic we offer a wide selection of high performance engineered composites to give you a product solution that you can trust to meet your most stringent material performance requirements.
Electrowind is a supplier partner of Rochling Glastic. If you don't see the specific Rochling Glastic product you are looking for on our website, request your quote from Electrowind today.
- Durostone Glastic FHT and Durostone Glastic SG-200 High Temperature Laminates
- GLASROD Solid Rod and Bar
- Grade 1130 Angles and Channels
- Grade UTR Arc/Track & Flame Resistant Laminate
- Grade TSF 1312 General-Purpose Laminate
- Grade UTR Composite Tubing
- SG-200 Corner Angles
- Grade UTS 141 & 1478 Flame-Resistant Electrical Insulation Laminates
Returns Policy & Process
All orders subject to Electrowind's (div of Electro-Wind Supply Inc.) terms and conditions of sale. Any claims for defective/damaged or quantity/quality discrepancies shall be deemed waived unless presented in writing to Electrowind within 15 days of receipt of goods.
Electrowind exercises care in producing, composing, editing and distributing the data on this website. Electrowind is not liable for damages resulting from use of any apparent misstatements and/or errors in the data presented on this website. To ensure compatibility with your application, always consult the datasheet before purchasing or using any product in your application.