- Insulation resistance up to 10 TO @ 5 kV
- Measures capacitance of test object (with test voltages over 5000 V)
- IR, Timed IR, DAR, PI, DD, SV and Ramp diagnostic tests
- High current – 3 mA short circuit currentnHigh noise immunity – 3 mA (5 kV and 10 kV)
- Li-ion battery – up to 6 hrs continuous testing @ 5 kV with a 100M load, battery meets IEC 2133
- Large LCD display with backlightnDedicated voltmeter function (30 V to 660 V)
- Advanced memory, on screen recall and real time clock for date / time stamped results
- Download of on-board results via USB interface -Recorded temperature (measured by independent instruments) can be saved with test result
- PowerDB Lite asset management software -Safety rated at CAT IV 600 V (maintained to 3000 m altitude)
- The Insulation Resistance (IR) test is a quantitative test, which indicates the effectiveness of a products electrical insulation
- Cables and industrial/OEM testing
- Circuit breakers and busihings
- Substation equipment
- Quality control
- Manufacturer Info
Megger and Megger Baker designs and manufactures electrical test equipment. Megger products help you install, improve efficiency, reduce cost and extend the life of your or your customers’ electrical assets.
Established in the late 1800s, the company has been designing and making test and measurement instruments that perform electrical measurements for preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and commissioning for decades. Megger products have supported customers all over the world to improve their facilities’ efficiency, reduce costs, extend the life of apparatus and through trending and analysis, anticipate equipment failure and future performance. It now has local offices in many locations with technical support teams and distributors all over the world. Manufacturing plants are located in Germany, Sweden, the UK, and USA.
Electrowind is a supplier partner of Megger Electrical Test Equipment. If you don't see the specific Megger product you are looking for on our website, request your quote from Electrowind today.
Returns Policy & Process
All orders subject to Electrowind's (div of Electro-Wind Supply Inc.) terms and conditions of sale. Any claims for defective/damaged or quantity/quality discrepancies shall be deemed waived unless presented in writing to Electrowind within 15 days of receipt of goods.
Electrowind exercises care in producing, composing, editing and distributing the data on this website. Electrowind is not liable for damages resulting from use of any apparent misstatements and/or errors in the data presented on this website. To ensure compatibility with your application, always consult the datasheet before purchasing or using any product in your application.