- Designed for the electrical and industrial markets
- Insulation testing up to 2.5 kV (New) and 200 GO range in a hand held instrument
- Guard terminal for high resistance accuracy (New)
- Adjustable insulation test voltage from 50 V to 2500 V (New)
- Stabilized insulation test voltage (New)
- Rechargeable options for mains and car charging (New)
- Single range, faster continuity testing from 0.01 O to 1 MO (New)
- Polarization Index (PI) and Dielectric Absorption Ratio (DAR)
- 600 V Trms AC and DC voltage measurement¦¦New case design with optional magnetic hanging strap (New)
- Test result storage and review and Bluetooth download
- Live circuit detection and protection
- CAT IV 600 V applications¦
- Single and three phase rotating machinery
- Single and multi-core cable testing
- Motor testing
- Manufacturer Info
Megger and Megger Baker designs and manufactures electrical test equipment. Megger products help you install, improve efficiency, reduce cost and extend the life of your or your customers’ electrical assets.
Established in the late 1800s, the company has been designing and making test and measurement instruments that perform electrical measurements for preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and commissioning for decades. Megger products have supported customers all over the world to improve their facilities’ efficiency, reduce costs, extend the life of apparatus and through trending and analysis, anticipate equipment failure and future performance. It now has local offices in many locations with technical support teams and distributors all over the world. Manufacturing plants are located in Germany, Sweden, the UK, and USA.
Electrowind is a supplier partner of Megger Electrical Test Equipment. If you don't see the specific Megger product you are looking for on our website, request your quote from Electrowind today.
Returns Policy & Process
All orders subject to Electrowind's (div of Electro-Wind Supply Inc.) terms and conditions of sale. Any claims for defective/damaged or quantity/quality discrepancies shall be deemed waived unless presented in writing to Electrowind within 15 days of receipt of goods.
Electrowind exercises care in producing, composing, editing and distributing the data on this website. Electrowind is not liable for damages resulting from use of any apparent misstatements and/or errors in the data presented on this website. To ensure compatibility with your application, always consult the datasheet before purchasing or using any product in your application.