- Bonds to itself within 24 hours at room temperature
- Remains non-tack to the touch and does not adhere to other surfaces or substrates
- Excellent dielectric strength
- Conforms smoothly on complex objects
- Insulates with single wrap, saving cost and time
Size-Width 1" Product Type Self-Fusing Silicone Guideline Tape Colour Red Temperature Class - Material Silicone Rubber Thickness .030" or (30 mil)
- Wiring harness
- Terminal splicing
- Transformer insulation
- Bus bar insulation
- Motor lead insulation
- Repair insulation
- Emergency repairs
- Flexible heater connections
- Sealing outdoor equipment
- Sealing outdoor cable connections
- Masking for powder coating processes
- Any application requiring a superior dielectric
- Any application requiring resistance to high temperatures and protection from weather
- Any application in which connections require frequent inspection
- Manufacturer Info
Arlon Silicone Technologies, now part of Rogers Corporation, has been a leader in silicone rubber and silicone adhesive technologies since 1954. Silicone rubber is a unique elastomer that delivers high performance electrical insulation in low temperature and high temperature environments. We focus on manufacturing precision-calendered silicone rubbercoated substrates and specialty extruded silicone self-fusible tapes. Arlon offers the highest performance reinforced silicone solutions in a broad range of products from industrial, aerospace, electronics and electrical applications to substrates for flame retardant flexible heaters, ducting, and motor coil insulation.
Electrowind is a supplier partner of Arlon. If you don't see the specific Arlon product you are looking for on our website, request your quote from Electrowind today.
Returns Policy & Process
All orders subject to Electrowind's (div of Electro-Wind Supply Inc.) terms and conditions of sale. Any claims for defective/damaged or quantity/quality discrepancies shall be deemed waived unless presented in writing to Electrowind within 15 days of receipt of goods.
Electrowind exercises care in producing, composing, editing and distributing the data on this website. Electrowind is not liable for damages resulting from use of any apparent misstatements and/or errors in the data presented on this website. To ensure compatibility with your application, always consult the datasheet before purchasing or using any product in your application.