- NEMA MW 15
- Outstanding hot oil resistance
- Excellent flexibility, adhesion and abrasion scrape resistance
- Very good electrical properties
- Recommended for use in oil-filled transformers
AWG Size 11.00 Product Type FORMVAR Colour Copper Temperature Class Class A-105°C Insulation Polyvinyl Acetal-Phenolic Conductor Copper Shape Round Standard Type Heavy Build NEMA Spec MW 15 Windability Very good Chemical Resistance Excellent
- Ideal for oil-filled transformers
- Random wound coils
- Manufacturer Info
Electrowind is a proud supplier of a broad range of magnet wire and cable products from Essex Furukawa.
Essex Furukawa is the global Leader in Magnet Wire/Winding Wire Manufacturing for Electric Vehicles, Automotive, & Industrial Applications, for major OEM & Tier 1 suppliers.
If you don't see the specific Essex Furukawa product you are looking for on our website, we will find it for you. Reach out to Electrowind as your preferred supplier for Essex Furukawa magnet wire, winding wire and cable.
- Magnet Wire/Winding Wire Product Application and Packaging Catalogue
- Essex ALLEX Magnet Wire/Winding Wire Datasheet
- Essex FORMVAR Magnet Wire/Winding Wire Datasheet
- Essex GP/MR-200 Magnet Wire/Winding Wire Datasheet
- Essex GP/MR-EXTRA Magnet Wire/Winding Wire Datasheet
- Essex Bondable Magnet Wire/Winding Wire Products Datasheet
- Essex Soderon 155 Magnet Wire/Winding Wire Datasheet
- Essex SODERON FS/155 Magnet Wire/Winding Wire Datasheet
- Essex SODERON 180 Magnet Wire/Winding Wire Datasheet
- Essex Thermalex 200 Magnet Wire/Winding Wire
- Essex ULTRASHIELD PLUS Magnet Wire/Winding Wire Datasheet
Returns Policy & Process
All orders subject to Electrowind's (div of Electro-Wind Supply Inc.) terms and conditions of sale. Any claims for defective/damaged or quantity/quality discrepancies shall be deemed waived unless presented in writing to Electrowind within 15 days of receipt of goods.
Electrowind exercises care in producing, composing, editing and distributing the data on this website. Electrowind is not liable for damages resulting from use of any apparent misstatements and/or errors in the data presented on this website. To ensure compatibility with your application, always consult the datasheet before purchasing or using any product in your application.