- High and low voltage testing capacity in one unit to test the motor circuit and all the insulation
- Intuitive graphical user interface with touch screen
- USB printer interface to quickly print results
- Fully test DC motors, including bar-to-bar armature testing
- Modular design to meet your testing needs
- The smallest, lightest surge tester on the market
Model DX R 12 kV Surge Capacitor Size 40 nF Surge Energy 2,88 J Surge Short Circuit Current 600 A
- Electric motors and generators
- Manufacturer Info
SKF provides a full spectrum of electrical test equipment for static motor testing and dynamic monitoring of in-service motors and generators. Maintenance professionals today rely upon SKF electric motor test and monitoring equipment to reduce costs and avert costly unplanned motor and machine downtime. We continue to innovate with new capabilities and products designed to help extend motor life and save customers substantial amounts of time and money.
Electrowind is a supplier partner of SKF. If you don't see the specific SKF product you are looking for on our website, request your quote from Electrowind today.
Returns Policy & Process
All orders subject to Electrowind's (div of Electro-Wind Supply Inc.) terms and conditions of sale. Any claims for defective/damaged or quantity/quality discrepancies shall be deemed waived unless presented in writing to Electrowind within 15 days of receipt of goods.
Electrowind exercises care in producing, composing, editing and distributing the data on this website. Electrowind is not liable for damages resulting from use of any apparent misstatements and/or errors in the data presented on this website. To ensure compatibility with your application, always consult the datasheet before purchasing or using any product in your application.