- Highest quality DMD laminate produced yet offered at the most competitive price of any manufacturer
- Revolutionary solvent-free adhesive system
- No blistering, curling, delamination or cracking at elevated temperatures
- Increased dielectric strength values-up to 15%
- Easily fabricated
Size-Thickness .015" (15 mil) Product Type Res-I-Lam 180 Colour White Temperature Class Class H-180°C Material Polyester mat/polyester film/polyester m Coated No Construction 3-ply Adhesive No Tensile Strength (Machine Direction) 210 lbs/in Dielectric Breakdown 15,800 volts
- Coil separator
- Slot liner
- Phase insulation
- Interlayer insulation in transformers, motors, electrical machines and appliances
- Primary, layer and outer wrap insulation for transformers and hermetically sealed motors
- Manufacturer Info
America's oldest and most experienced industrial tape manufacturer serving the electrical equipment, telecommunications, electrical construction and packaging industries worldwide. Since our beginning in 1898, and formerly C.P.S. Industries - Industrial Division, Fibertek continues to be a world leader in supplying vital component products to these industries.
Electrowind is a supplier partner of Fibertek Inc. If you don't see the specific Fibertek Inc. product you are looking for on our website, request your quote with Electrowind today.
Returns Policy & Process
All orders subject to Electrowind's (div of Electro-Wind Supply Inc.) terms and conditions of sale. Any claims for defective/damaged or quantity/quality discrepancies shall be deemed waived unless presented in writing to Electrowind within 15 days of receipt of goods.
Electrowind exercises care in producing, composing, editing and distributing the data on this website. Electrowind is not liable for damages resulting from use of any apparent misstatements and/or errors in the data presented on this website. To ensure compatibility with your application, always consult the datasheet before purchasing or using any product in your application.