- Minimal set-up time
- Quick, accurate and reliable testing
- Mobile and designed for testing in the field and shop
- Ensures a transformer's specs and performance are met
Model TTS5M Approx. Maximum Test Capability 250 kVA and 20 kV with 3% impedance
- Designed to provide voltages and currents to test single-phase distribution transformers
- Manufacturer Info
Phenix Technologies is a leading manufacturer of high-voltage, high-current, and high-power test systems and components. Our mission is to design and produce superior test systems to meet your specific needs. From portable test sets to over one million volt custom systems, Phenix Technologies utilizes our in-house engineering resources, manufacturing capabilities and flexibility to provide advanced solutions for our customers around the world since 1975.
Electrowind is a supplier partner of Phenix Technologies. If you don't see the specific Phenix Technologies equipment you are looking for on our website, request your quote from Electrowind today.
- Phenix Technologies Product Line Brochure
- Portable Products for Field Testing
- Motor Core Loss Test Sets
- Water-Brake Dynamometers
- High Power Motor Test Systems and Equipment
- Low Power AC/DC Motor Test Systems
- Single Phase Transformer Loss Evaluation Test Systems
- Transformer Test Systems
- AC, DC or AC/DC Hipot/Megohmmeters
- Automatic 3-Phase Transformer Turns Ratio Test Set
Returns Policy & Process
All orders subject to Electrowind's (div of Electro-Wind Supply Inc.) terms and conditions of sale. Any claims for defective/damaged or quantity/quality discrepancies shall be deemed waived unless presented in writing to Electrowind within 15 days of receipt of goods.
Electrowind exercises care in producing, composing, editing and distributing the data on this website. Electrowind is not liable for damages resulting from use of any apparent misstatements and/or errors in the data presented on this website. To ensure compatibility with your application, always consult the datasheet before purchasing or using any product in your application.