- Air drying
- Oil, moisture and acid resistance
- Glossy finish
- Excellent adhesion to most materials
- Excellent dip tank stability where the proper thinners are used
Package 1 Gallon Can Product Type GLYPTAL Colour Clear Temperature Class Class B-130°C Preferred Application Method Brush Curing Type Room Cure Application Type Air-Drying
- Will operate as a finish coat at temperatures up to 145C
- Used where oil, moisture and acid-resistant coatings are desired
- General-purpose insulating and finishing varnish for form and random-wound coils, stators, armatures and most other types of electrical apparatus
- Excellent for giving an oil-resistant finish coating over inexpensive asphalt varnishes
- Manufacturer Info
When Thomas Edison founded General Electric, he insisted the company have the highest capability in fundamental material research. For over sixty years, Glyptal served as the liquids research division of G.E. The company would look to Glyptal to formulate and manufacture its specialty needs when no existing product satisfied the requirements. We always got the tough ones.
Since Glyptal was spun off in 1985, our technology and manufacturing capability has become widely available outside G.E.
Glyptal manufactures high quality coatings and adhesives for a variety of industries.
Electrowind is a supplier partner of Glyptal coatings and adhesives. If you don't see the specific Glyptal product you are looking for on our website, request your quote with Electrowind today.
Returns Policy & Process
All orders subject to Electrowind's (div of Electro-Wind Supply Inc.) terms and conditions of sale. Any claims for defective/damaged or quantity/quality discrepancies shall be deemed waived unless presented in writing to Electrowind within 15 days of receipt of goods.
Electrowind exercises care in producing, composing, editing and distributing the data on this website. Electrowind is not liable for damages resulting from use of any apparent misstatements and/or errors in the data presented on this website. To ensure compatibility with your application, always consult the datasheet before purchasing or using any product in your application.