- NSF approved
- 100% silicone
- 100% RTV
- Adheres to many substrates
- Excellent extreme temperature performance
Package 300 ML Cartridge Product Type NuFlex 302 Series Colour Clear Temperature Class N/A Key Substrate Adhesion Adheres to many substrates
- Adheres to metal, glass, most woods, ceramics and many plastics
- Gasket making for various automotive and mechanical applications
- General purpose applications around light fixtures, moldings, windows and doors
- Interior and exterior caulking and sealing applications
- General weatherproofing in residential, commercial, industrial and automotive applications
- Manufacturer Info
The NuFlex® family of products includes Silicone Sealants, Specialty Sealants, Paintable Latex and Acrylics. Each product family offers superior product quality, durability and strength and is backed by exceptional customer service and technical support.
Electrowind is a supplier partner of NuFlex Sealants. If you don't see the specific NuFlex Sealants product you are looking for on our website, request your quote from Electrowind today.
- Nuflex 302 General Purpose Silicone Sealant
- NuFlex 302 High Temperature Silicone Sealant
- NuFlex 311 Joint Sealant
- NuFlex 313 Fast Cure Silicone Sealant
- NuFlex 333 Aquarium Silicone Sealant
- NuFlex 366 Marine Silicone Sealant
- NuFlex Tripolymer Sealant
- NuFlex 640 Thermoplastic Sealant
- NuFlex 650 FLEXone High Performance Polyurethane Sealant
- NuFlex Caulking Guns
Returns Policy & Process
All orders subject to Electrowind's (div of Electro-Wind Supply Inc.) terms and conditions of sale. Any claims for defective/damaged or quantity/quality discrepancies shall be deemed waived unless presented in writing to Electrowind within 15 days of receipt of goods.
Electrowind exercises care in producing, composing, editing and distributing the data on this website. Electrowind is not liable for damages resulting from use of any apparent misstatements and/or errors in the data presented on this website. To ensure compatibility with your application, always consult the datasheet before purchasing or using any product in your application.