- Exhibits unique properties of polyimide including thinness, conformability, tear resistance and high adhesion
- Resistance to various solvents and Freon
- High performance Kapton backing ensures consistent quality
- Well suited in continuous high temperature conditions under varying applications
Size-Width 1/2" Product Type Nitto 224 AMB Colour Amber Temperature Class Class F-155°C Backing Polyimide Film Adhesive System Acrylic Operating Temperature 155°C Total Thickness 2.8 mil Dielectric Breakdown 7,500 volts Elongation 85% at break
- The acrylic adhesive permits use within hermetic motor applications and insulating and protecting components subjected to Freon type cleaning agents
- High thermal rating and high dielectric strength allows P-224 AMB to resist various solvents and Freon in different applications
- Used in a wide array of different insulating and holding functions such as relays, chokes, toroids, transformers, reactors, solenoids usde in computers and data processing, aerospace and military equipment
- Manufacturer Info
P-224 AMB Kapton Polyimide Tape is a product of Nitto Denko.
Nitto is a global pioneer of state of the art technology. Founded in 1918 to produce electrical insulation materials, Nitto has grown to be a leader in the energy materials, industrial tapes, environmental solution, optronics, and life sciences markets.
If you don't see the specific Nitto product you are looking for on our website, we will work for you to get it! Request your quote with Electrowind today.
Returns Policy & Process
All orders subject to Electrowind's (div of Electro-Wind Supply Inc.) terms and conditions of sale. Any claims for defective/damaged or quantity/quality discrepancies shall be deemed waived unless presented in writing to Electrowind within 15 days of receipt of goods.
Electrowind exercises care in producing, composing, editing and distributing the data on this website. Electrowind is not liable for damages resulting from use of any apparent misstatements and/or errors in the data presented on this website. To ensure compatibility with your application, always consult the datasheet before purchasing or using any product in your application.