- High temperature
- Excellent mechanical strength
- Hermetic approved
Size-Thickness 117-20 (.020" thickness) Colour Natural Temperature Class Class R-220°C Material Nomex Shape Round "U" Radius 0.1563 inch Approx. Outside Width "A" 0.3125 inch Approx. Outside Width "B" 0.2500 inch Mil Spec MIL-I-24204
- High temperature applications
- Traction motors
- Manufacturer Info
Rooted in science, driven by engineering, and united by purpose, EIDCA Specialty Products Company (formerly DuPont) exists to solve some of the world’s greatest challenges. We are a science company with an extraordinary range of materials science, chemistry, biological science and engineering capabilities, and a corresponding breadth of products. Today, we drive progress by blending our deep customer knowledge and unrivaled expertise in applied science and engineering to meet the global challenges created by a rising population, a growing global middle class, and increasing demands on our planet’s resources. Our story will grow as the needs of the world change, but we will always remain its most dynamic and important science company.
Electrowind is a supplier partner of EIDCA Specialty Products Company offering a variety of flexible laminates including NOMEX, KAPTON, MYLAR, Tedlar and more. If you don't see the specific EIDCA (formerly DuPont) product you are looking for on our website, request your quote from Electrowind today.
- Moisture Effects and Processing Information for Nomex Paper
- NOMEX: Setting the Standard for Electrical Insulation
- NOMEX: The UL Yellow Card
- NOMEX Paper and Pressboard: A Range of Engineering Materials
- DuPont Tedlar PVF Films for Aircraft
- Tedlar: Long-Lasting Protection for Interior and Exterior Architectural Applications
- Tedlar: Release Film Applications
- Tedlar for Solar Applications
- DuPont Kapton Polyimide Film General Specifications
- DuPont Kapton Polyimide Film: Motor and Magnet Wire Technical Bulletin
- DuPont Kapton Polyimide Film General Information
- DuPont Teijin Films: Electrical Insulation
- DuPont Teijin Films: Electronics
- DuPont Teijin Films: Healthcare Solutions
- DuPont Teijin Films: Mylar Packaging Solutions
- Teonex HV: The New High Temperature Dielectric Film for Power Capacitors
- DuPont Teijin Films: Convenience Packaging-Mylar Ovenable Films
Returns Policy & Process
All orders subject to Electrowind's (div of Electro-Wind Supply Inc.) terms and conditions of sale. Any claims for defective/damaged or quantity/quality discrepancies shall be deemed waived unless presented in writing to Electrowind within 15 days of receipt of goods.
Electrowind exercises care in producing, composing, editing and distributing the data on this website. Electrowind is not liable for damages resulting from use of any apparent misstatements and/or errors in the data presented on this website. To ensure compatibility with your application, always consult the datasheet before purchasing or using any product in your application.