- Automatic CT recognition means never having the unit programmed for an incorrect range
- CTs are powered by the unit so there is no need for additional connections or batteries
- Connection verification ensures the unit is configured correctly and you get the data you need — no wasted recordings
- On-board data analysis saves time by allowing an immediate examination of data before leaving the site
- Multiple communication methods (USB, Ethernet, USB stick or SD card) allow for flexible and convenient operation
- Removable SD card allows for large recording capabilities and simple memory expansion.
- The expanded 1000 V ac range allows for more application; no need for a second unit
- 1000 V dc measurement allows testing and analysis of renewable applications dismissing the need for additional equipment
- CATIV @ 600 V assures a safe unit for all applications
- Full-featured Class A compliant (all parameters) ensures the recording of correct values
- Smart configuration in the Megger PQ software for quick and easy setup
- Phase angle stability measurement lets you easily find tricky phasing problems caused by multiple erratic sources
- Timed waveform capture allows for the taking of PQ events and periodic waveforms at the same time
- Easy intuitive menus allow for simple navigation and operation
- Free software included means no license or dongle required
- Using experience gained from supplying a multitude of analyzers to a large number of utilities, industries and service providers, Megger has designed the most versatile unit available today. Some of the applications include the following:
- Compliance testing to any PQ standard
- Power factor studies
- Load studies and load balancing
- Billing verification
- Substation monitoring
- Capacitor bank sizing
- Transformer analysis and de-rating
- Motor troubleshooting and in-rush testing
- Switchgear and component failure
- Tripping breakers
- Equipment tripping offline
- Dimming/surging lighting
- Lamp flicker analysis
- Neutral overheating
- Solar (PV) analysis
- Manufacturer Info
Megger and Megger Baker designs and manufactures electrical test equipment. Megger products help you install, improve efficiency, reduce cost and extend the life of your or your customers’ electrical assets.
Established in the late 1800s, the company has been designing and making test and measurement instruments that perform electrical measurements for preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and commissioning for decades. Megger products have supported customers all over the world to improve their facilities’ efficiency, reduce costs, extend the life of apparatus and through trending and analysis, anticipate equipment failure and future performance. It now has local offices in many locations with technical support teams and distributors all over the world. Manufacturing plants are located in Germany, Sweden, the UK, and USA.
Electrowind is a supplier partner of Megger Electrical Test Equipment. If you don't see the specific Megger product you are looking for on our website, request your quote from Electrowind today.
Returns Policy & Process
All orders subject to Electrowind's (div of Electro-Wind Supply Inc.) terms and conditions of sale. Any claims for defective/damaged or quantity/quality discrepancies shall be deemed waived unless presented in writing to Electrowind within 15 days of receipt of goods.
Electrowind exercises care in producing, composing, editing and distributing the data on this website. Electrowind is not liable for damages resulting from use of any apparent misstatements and/or errors in the data presented on this website. To ensure compatibility with your application, always consult the datasheet before purchasing or using any product in your application.