- Excellent for high-temperature applications
- Will not delaminate or blister at high temperatures
- High dielectric strength
- Good initial tear strength and tensile properties
- Long thermal stability
- Improved propagation tear strengths
Size-Thickness .007" (7 mil) Product Type ISONOM 8 0886 Colour Beige Temperature Class Class H-200°C Material Aramid paper/polyimide film/aramid paper Coated No Construction 3-ply Adhesive No
- Motors and generators of many sizes and temperature classes
- Most commonly used for slot liners, wedges and phase insulation in motors and generators which have thermal requirements above Class H applications
- Interlayer insulation in transformers and other electrical machines and appliances
- Manufacturer Info
ISOVOLTA Group is a leading international manufacturer of electrical insulating materials, technical laminates and composites and maintains a global presence.
18 production and sales locations in 12 countries on three continents rely on many years of experience in the synthesis and transformation of raw materials into highly reliable, intelligent materials. Material and technology know-how, flexibility and an excitement about innovation define product development and shape the cooperative customer relationships.
Electrowind is a supplier partner of ISOVOLTA. If you don't see the specific ISOVOLTA product you are looking for on our website, request your quote from Electrowind today.
Returns Policy & Process
All orders subject to Electrowind's (div of Electro-Wind Supply Inc.) terms and conditions of sale. Any claims for defective/damaged or quantity/quality discrepancies shall be deemed waived unless presented in writing to Electrowind within 15 days of receipt of goods.
Electrowind exercises care in producing, composing, editing and distributing the data on this website. Electrowind is not liable for damages resulting from use of any apparent misstatements and/or errors in the data presented on this website. To ensure compatibility with your application, always consult the datasheet before purchasing or using any product in your application.