- Easy to use Windows user interface
- Improved accuracy with enhanced operator tools and reports
- Robust storage database
- Quicker balancing times to improve shop efficiency
- Drop in upgrade and replacement for older balancing instruments
- Larger touchscreen for better usability
- Wi-fi enabled
- Additional USB ports on front of machine and new VGA port on back for compatibility with external monitors
- Updated software to improve balancing performance
Model 295+ Balancing Speed Range 30 to 6,000 RPM
- Rotating machine parts
- Electric motors
- Disc brakes
- Manufacturer Info
With over 70 years of experience, IRD Balancing offers products and services designed to meet all your Balancing needs. We can accommodate a range of rotor weights from a fraction of a kilogram to over 300 000 kilograms (.022 to 660 000 pounds). Our knowledge of precision balancing allows us to recommend the best Balancing Machine and instrumentation solution for your specific application.
Electrowind is a supplier partner of IRD Balancing. If you don't see the specific IRD Balancing equipment you are looking for on our website, request your quote from Electrowind today.
Returns Policy & Process
All orders subject to Electrowind's (div of Electro-Wind Supply Inc.) terms and conditions of sale. Any claims for defective/damaged or quantity/quality discrepancies shall be deemed waived unless presented in writing to Electrowind within 15 days of receipt of goods.
Electrowind exercises care in producing, composing, editing and distributing the data on this website. Electrowind is not liable for damages resulting from use of any apparent misstatements and/or errors in the data presented on this website. To ensure compatibility with your application, always consult the datasheet before purchasing or using any product in your application.