- All purpose
- Excellent water resistance
- Prolonged aging
- Fast drying
- Heat resistant
- Excellent adhesion
- Excellent dielectric strength
- Excellent arc resistance
Package 1 Gallon Can Product Type GLYPTAL Colour Red Temperature Class Class B-130°C Preferred Application Method Brush Curing Type Room Cure Application Type Air-Drying Mil Spec MIL-E-22118
- Insulating paint for electrical applications such as coils and armatures
- Primer for structural iron and steel
- General plant maintenance
- Sealer for concrete floors
- Primer and finish for motor, generator and transformer housings
- Anti-moisture coating on thermostat, water cooler and truck control parts
- Sealer for pipe and stud threads and vacuum systems
- Adhesive for gaskets
- Coating for interior of hydraulic tanks and bearing cases
- Manufacturer Info
When Thomas Edison founded General Electric, he insisted the company have the highest capability in fundamental material research. For over sixty years, Glyptal served as the liquids research division of G.E. The company would look to Glyptal to formulate and manufacture its specialty needs when no existing product satisfied the requirements. We always got the tough ones.
Since Glyptal was spun off in 1985, our technology and manufacturing capability has become widely available outside G.E.
Glyptal manufactures high quality coatings and adhesives for a variety of industries.
Electrowind is a supplier partner of Glyptal coatings and adhesives. If you don't see the specific Glyptal product you are looking for on our website, request your quote with Electrowind today.
Returns Policy & Process
All orders subject to Electrowind's (div of Electro-Wind Supply Inc.) terms and conditions of sale. Any claims for defective/damaged or quantity/quality discrepancies shall be deemed waived unless presented in writing to Electrowind within 15 days of receipt of goods.
Electrowind exercises care in producing, composing, editing and distributing the data on this website. Electrowind is not liable for damages resulting from use of any apparent misstatements and/or errors in the data presented on this website. To ensure compatibility with your application, always consult the datasheet before purchasing or using any product in your application.