- Industry standard for high temperature performance
- Low viscosity for excellent penetration
- Semi-flexible for noise suppression
- Excellent tank stability
- UL recognized insulation systems up to Class 220
Package 55 Gallon Drum Product Type Sterling Colour Clear Temperature Class Class H-180°C Preferred Application Method Dip & Bake/Roll-Through Curing Type Oven Cure Application Type Baking
- Class h varnish for impregnation of motor and transformer windings
- Manufacturer Info
Returns Policy & Process
All orders subject to Electrowind's (div of Electro-Wind Supply Inc.) terms and conditions of sale. Any claims for defective/damaged or quantity/quality discrepancies shall be deemed waived unless presented in writing to Electrowind within 15 days of receipt of goods.
Electrowind exercises care in producing, composing, editing and distributing the data on this website. Electrowind is not liable for damages resulting from use of any apparent misstatements and/or errors in the data presented on this website. To ensure compatibility with your application, always consult the datasheet before purchasing or using any product in your application.