- No heat cure required
- Thixotropic for minimal flow
- Suitable for typical impregnating resin cure temperatures up to 400°F
- Compatible with 100% epoxy, unsaturated polyester, solvent-borne and water-borne impregnating resins
- Film does not affect cure of paint or varnish
Package 1 Gallon Can Product Type ELAN-Plus Colour Opaque White Temperature Class - Preferred Application Method Brush, spatula or gloved hand
- Masking agent for protective surfaces that are not intended to be coated during painting or varnishing operation.
- Manufacturer Info
ELANTAS produces insulating materials for the electrical and electronics industry. They are found in electric motors, household appliances, cars, generators, transformers, capacitors, digital cameras, wind mills, computers, lamps, circuit boards, and sensors, and help to ensure that product design engineers can construct eversmaller and more powerful electronic devices, thus saving materials and energy.
Electrowind is a supplier partner of Elantas. If you don't see the specific Elantas product you are looking for on our website, request your quote with Electrowind today.
- ELAN-Cast and ELAN-Tron Resins for Assembly
- ELAN-Cast Resins for Power Generation and Distribution
- ELAN-Tron, ELAN-Cast, and Bectron Resins for Conformal Coating
- Liquid Electrical Insulation Resin Solutions for Constant Voltage Transformers
- CORONA-Protect Electrical Protection with Corrosion Resistance
- Elantas PDG, Inc.: A Heritage of Innovation
- Liquid Electrical Insulation Resin Solutions for Dry-Type Transformers
- ELAN-Tron, ELAN-Cast, and Bectron Resins for Electronic Protection
- Epoxylite Hi Temp Epoxy Systems
- Liquid Electrical Insulation Resin Solutions for General Purpose Motors
- Liquid Electrical Insulation Resin Solutions for High Voltage Power Generators
- ELAN-Cast Resins for Industrial Motor Protection
- Elantas Impregnating Varnish and Resins Selector Chart
- Liquid Electrical Insulation Resin Solutions for Wind Power Generation
- ELAN-Tron, ELAN-Cast, and Bectron Resins for Components
- Resins, Varnishes, and Epoxies for Electric Motor Repair
- ELAN-Tron and ELAN-Cast Resins for Transformers & Inductive Components
Returns Policy & Process
All orders subject to Electrowind's (div of Electro-Wind Supply Inc.) terms and conditions of sale. Any claims for defective/damaged or quantity/quality discrepancies shall be deemed waived unless presented in writing to Electrowind within 15 days of receipt of goods.
Electrowind exercises care in producing, composing, editing and distributing the data on this website. Electrowind is not liable for damages resulting from use of any apparent misstatements and/or errors in the data presented on this website. To ensure compatibility with your application, always consult the datasheet before purchasing or using any product in your application.