- Solvent resistant acrylic
- Thin, strong and puncture resistant backing
- High absorption properties
- Class F (155°C) tape
- Meets Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. Guide File OANZ2.E178430 and is recognized by UL Electrical Insulating Systems
Size-Width 1/2" Product Type CHR X.50 Color White Temperature Class Class F-155°C Backing Nomex Adhesive System Acrylic Total Thickness 3.9 mil Dielectric Breakdown 2,500 volts Elongation 5% at break
- Phase insulation of electrical motors, generators, etc.
- Outer wrapping, tabbing and anchoring leads of electrical transformers, coils, etc.
- High temperature applications where a thin, strong and puncture resistant backing is required
- Manufacturer Info
The Saint-Gobain North America portfolio of products combines best-in-class technology and innovative materials, with a sharp eye for design and aesthetics.
Electrowind is a supplier partner of Saint-Gobain tapes,fabrics and film products. If you don't see the specific Saint-Gobain product you are looking for on our website, request your quote from Electrowind today.
- CHR Pressure-Sensitive Adhesive Tapes
- CHR Pressure-Sensitive Adhesive Tapes Capabilities
- CHR Pressure-Sensitive Adhesive Tapes for Electrical Insulation and Isolation
- CHR Pressure-Sensitive Adhesive Tapes for Electronic Assembly and Fabrication
- CHEMFAB PTFE-Coated Fabrics, Laminates and Belting
- CHR Pressure-Sensitive Adhesive Tapes for Plastic Heat Sealing
- Polymer Solutions for Solar Applications
- CHR Pressure-Sensitive Adhesive Tapes for Industrial Splicing and Seaming
Returns Policy & Process
All orders subject to Electrowind's (div of Electro-Wind Supply Inc.) terms and conditions of sale. Any claims for defective/damaged or quantity/quality discrepancies shall be deemed waived unless presented in writing to Electrowind within 15 days of receipt of goods.
Electrowind exercises care in producing, composing, editing and distributing the data on this website. Electrowind is not liable for damages resulting from use of any apparent misstatements and/or errors in the data presented on this website. To ensure compatibility with your application, always consult the datasheet before purchasing or using any product in your application.