- Excellent for high-temperature applications
- Will not delaminate or blister at high temperatures
- High dielectric strength
- Good initial tear strength and tensile properties
- Long thermal stability
- Improved propagation tear strengths
Size-Thickness .007" (7 mil) Product Type Acuflex NKN Colour Beige Temperature Class Class R-220°C Material Aramid paper/polyimide film/aramid paper Coated No Construction 3-ply Adhesive No Dielectric Strength (ASTM D149) 10,000 volts Tensile Strength (ASTM D882) 120 LB/in width (Machine Direction)
- Motors and generators of many sizes and temperature classes
- Most commonly used for slot liners, wedges and phase insulation in motors and generators which have thermal requirements above Class H applications
- Interlayer insulation in transformers and other electrical machines and appliances
- Manufacturer Info
Von Roll focuses on products and systems for electrical power generation, power transmission and industrial applications. Von Roll Insulation offers electrical insulation products, systems and services for generators, high- and low-voltage motors, transformers and other applications. Von Roll Composites produces composite materials and parts for a variety of industrial equipment.
Electrowind is a supplier partner of Von Roll. If you don't see the specific Von Roll product you are looking for on our website, request your quote from Electrowind today.
- Ballistic Protection Product Range
- Products and Systems for the Electronics Industry
- Insulating Systems for High-Voltage Rotating Machines
- Insulating Systems for Large Generators
- Insulating Systems for Low-Voltage Motors and Generators
- Insulating Systems for the Motor Repair Industry
- Thermal Protection Product Range
- Insulating Systems for Traction Motors
- Insulating Materials for Transformers and Inductive Appliances
- Impregnating Resins and Varnishes Product Range
- Insulating Systems for Wind Turbine Generators
Returns Policy & Process
All orders subject to Electrowind's (div of Electro-Wind Supply Inc.) terms and conditions of sale. Any claims for defective/damaged or quantity/quality discrepancies shall be deemed waived unless presented in writing to Electrowind within 15 days of receipt of goods.
Electrowind exercises care in producing, composing, editing and distributing the data on this website. Electrowind is not liable for damages resulting from use of any apparent misstatements and/or errors in the data presented on this website. To ensure compatibility with your application, always consult the datasheet before purchasing or using any product in your application.