- High temperature resistance
- Heat cleaned to remove impurities in the yarn and retard fraying
- Fungus resistant
NEMA AWG Size 5/8" Colour Natural Temperature Class N/A Material Heat Cleaned Fiberglass Thermal Endurance Up to 316°C indefinitely; up to 616°C fo Flame Resistance Passes UL 1441 (VW-1). Will not burn Tensile Strength 500,000-550,000 Psi @ 22°C MIL Spec MIL-Y-1140 NEMA Spec TF-2
- Electric motors
- Heating appliances
- Lighting fixture transformers and ballasts
- Manufacturer Info
Varflex Corporation is a designer and manufacturer of a complete line of electrical insulating sleeving (braided fiberglass), both coated and uncoated, and tubing (extruded PVC) meeting military, UL and CSA requirements, including flame retardation.our sleevings are used in a variety of industrial and commercial applications. They are UL recognized, CSA certified, RoHS and REACH compliant and meet military specifications.
Electrowind is a supplier partner of Varflex. If you don't see the specific Varflex product you are looking for on our website, request your quote from Electrowind today.
- Varlgas Viton 231 Sleeving
- Varglas 240 Silicone Rubber Sleeving
- Varglas A397 and 343 Acrylic Sleeving Datasheet
- Varglas ES-4400 Silicone Rubber Sleeving Datasheet
- Varglas Non-Fray Sleeving
- Nylon Untreated Sleeving Datasheet
- Varglas Silicone Rubber Sleeving Datasheet
- Varglas S1600 Sleeving Datasheet
- Silflex Sleeving Datasheet
- Varfil Sleeving Datasheet
- Varflo Sleeving Datasheet
- Vartube Extruded Tubing Datasheet
Returns Policy & Process
All orders subject to Electrowind's (div of Electro-Wind Supply Inc.) terms and conditions of sale. Any claims for defective/damaged or quantity/quality discrepancies shall be deemed waived unless presented in writing to Electrowind within 15 days of receipt of goods.
Electrowind exercises care in producing, composing, editing and distributing the data on this website. Electrowind is not liable for damages resulting from use of any apparent misstatements and/or errors in the data presented on this website. To ensure compatibility with your application, always consult the datasheet before purchasing or using any product in your application.