- Outperforms braided silicone products
- Eliminates braid fraying, flowering and shrink back
- Virtually eliminates skin irritation
- Reduces airborne fiberglass contaminants traditionally found in high volume processing
- Superior flexibility
- Color stable at elevated temperatures
- LSZH-Low smoke, zero halogen
- Suitable for varnish dip and bake applications
- Smaller OD
AWG Size 4 Product Type Sil-A-Blend 200 Color Black Temperature Class Class H-200°C Insulation Silicone Rubber, Fiberglass Reinforced Conductor Tinned Copper or nickel-plated copper UL 3604/3644 CSA 180C AWM I A/B FT 2
- Recommended for high temperature applications
- Electric motors
- Lighting fixtures
- Stoves, clothes dryers
- Electronic devices
- Silicone formulation is suitable for UV, ozone moisture exposure. Not suited for immersed applications
- Suitable for applications to -60°C
- Manufacturer Info
Since 1944, customers have come to Radix for innovative solutions and they've responded with what they do best: using their committed R&D, intense knowledge of materials, and outstanding engineering capabilities to create industry-leading high-temperature technologies like Sil-A-Blend®, DuraBlend®, DuraFlex® and the first 550°C UL-listed wire.
Radix is proud to deliver their high quality American-made products virtually anywhere in the world - FIRST TIME, EVERY TIME. They are equally proud to maintain the industry's highest level of customer service and technical support, to have a corporate environment built on integrity and accountability, and to have a long history of practicing ethical and responsible corporate citizenship.
Returns Policy & Process
All orders subject to Electrowind's (div of Electro-Wind Supply Inc.) terms and conditions of sale. Any claims for defective/damaged or quantity/quality discrepancies shall be deemed waived unless presented in writing to Electrowind within 15 days of receipt of goods.
Electrowind exercises care in producing, composing, editing and distributing the data on this website. Electrowind is not liable for damages resulting from use of any apparent misstatements and/or errors in the data presented on this website. To ensure compatibility with your application, always consult the datasheet before purchasing or using any product in your application.