- Can be slit or sheeted to custom dimensions based on your requirement
- Excellent mechanical and electrical properties
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Has a wide working temperature range (-200°C - +260°C)
- UL and SGS Certified
Size-Thickness .003" (3 mil) Product Type Polyimide Film Colour Amber Temperature Class Class H-180°C Material Polyimide Film Grade HN Package 12" wide x 40 FT length roll
- Widely used as Class H insulating material in motors, dry transformers and other appliances
- Used as basic material in adhesive tape and flexible laminates like NHN, GHG, etc.
- Mechanical parts
- Electronic parts
- Electrical Insulation
- Pressure sensitive tape
- Fiber optics cable
- Insulation blankets
- Insulation tubing
- Automotive diaphragms sensors and manifolds
- Manufacturer Info
Returns Policy & Process
All orders subject to Electrowind's (div of Electro-Wind Supply Inc.) terms and conditions of sale. Any claims for defective/damaged or quantity/quality discrepancies shall be deemed waived unless presented in writing to Electrowind within 15 days of receipt of goods.
Electrowind exercises care in producing, composing, editing and distributing the data on this website. Electrowind is not liable for damages resulting from use of any apparent misstatements and/or errors in the data presented on this website. To ensure compatibility with your application, always consult the datasheet before purchasing or using any product in your application.