- Highest temperature GLASROD rod and bar
- High physical strength
- Excellent dielectric properties
- Dimensional stability
- Resistance to common solvents
- Heat resistance
- High strength-to-weight ratio
- Low water absorption
Size-Thickness 3/8" x 3/4" Colour Tan Shape Rectangular Temperature Class Class R-220°C Material Fiberglass-Reinforced Polyester Laminat Tensile Strength 70,000 Psi Compressive Strength-axial 50,000 Psi Flexural Strength 80,000 Psi Arc Resistance 150 seconds Molded Tolerance +/-0.010"
- Highest temperature system for wide range of structural and electrical applications
- Manufacturer Info
At Röchling Glastic we offer a wide selection of high performance engineered composites to give you a product solution that you can trust to meet your most stringent material performance requirements.
Electrowind is a supplier partner of Rochling Glastic. If you don't see the specific Rochling Glastic product you are looking for on our website, request your quote from Electrowind today.
- Durostone Glastic FHT and Durostone Glastic SG-200 High Temperature Laminates
- GLASROD Solid Rod and Bar
- Grade 1130 Angles and Channels
- Grade UTR Arc/Track & Flame Resistant Laminate
- Grade TSF 1312 General-Purpose Laminate
- Grade UTR Composite Tubing
- SG-200 Corner Angles
- Grade UTS 141 & 1478 Flame-Resistant Electrical Insulation Laminates
Returns Policy & Process
All orders subject to Electrowind's (div of Electro-Wind Supply Inc.) terms and conditions of sale. Any claims for defective/damaged or quantity/quality discrepancies shall be deemed waived unless presented in writing to Electrowind within 15 days of receipt of goods.
Electrowind exercises care in producing, composing, editing and distributing the data on this website. Electrowind is not liable for damages resulting from use of any apparent misstatements and/or errors in the data presented on this website. To ensure compatibility with your application, always consult the datasheet before purchasing or using any product in your application.