- Rated for 7000V
- Heavy-duty insulating material
- Flame resistant
- Self extinguishing
- Can withstand frequent flexing and a significant amount of abrasion
- Non-fogging and non-corrosive to metals
- Unequaled electrical characteristics for its class
NEMA AWG Size 3/4" Colour Black Temperature Class Class B-130°C Material Vinyl Coated Braided Fiberglass Grade A Minimum Average Breakdown 7000V Nominal Diameter (inches) 0.768 Minimum Diameter (inches) 0.75 Maximum Diameter (inches) 0.786 Oil Resistance Excellent Fungus Resistance No swelling or disintegration Rate of Burning ASTM G 21 0-None MIL Spec MIL-I-3190/2 NEMA Spec TF-1 Type 3 UL Spec UL 1441 VW-1
- Protective use on lead wires, bundles and connections
- Manufacturer Info
As an independent family-owned company, DELFINGEN has been developing innovative protection solutions for 60 years for the Automotive industry.
Our wide range of products makes us one of the leading global manufacturers and the partner of choice for the protection of electrical wiring and fluid on-board networks.
Electrowind is a supplier partner of Delfingen. If you don't see the specific Delfingen product you are looking for on our website, request your quote from Electrowind today.
- NU-Sleeve AG-155 Acrylic Coated Fiberglass Sleeving
- NU-FLEX HT Heat Treated Acrylic Coated Fiberglass Sleeving Datasheet
- NU-FLEX HTS Heat Treated Acrylic Coated Fiberglass Sleeving Datasheet
- NU-GUARD G Expandable Sleeving
- NU-SLEEVE SG-200 Sleeving Datasheet
- NU-SLEEVE VG-130 Vinyl Coated Fiberglass Sleeving
- NU-SLEEVE VPI-200 Double-Wall Coated Fiberglass Sleeving Datasheet
Returns Policy & Process
All orders subject to Electrowind's (div of Electro-Wind Supply Inc.) terms and conditions of sale. Any claims for defective/damaged or quantity/quality discrepancies shall be deemed waived unless presented in writing to Electrowind within 15 days of receipt of goods.
Electrowind exercises care in producing, composing, editing and distributing the data on this website. Electrowind is not liable for damages resulting from use of any apparent misstatements and/or errors in the data presented on this website. To ensure compatibility with your application, always consult the datasheet before purchasing or using any product in your application.