- NEMA GPO-3
- UL recognized
- Highly flame-resistant
- Arc and track-resistant
- Uncommon dimensional stability
- Strong and durable, yet easily cut and chamfered
Part Number 2165-3A Colour Red Height 25 mm Thread Size M6 Suggested In-Door Voltage Rating 600 V Temperature Class Class B-130°C Material Fiberglass-Reinforced Polyester Laminate Insert Material Aluminum Tensile Strength 1,000 lbs Arc Resistance 180 sec Cantilever Strength 400 inch lbs Compression Strength 8,000 lbs Torque Strength 12 ft. lbs UL Spec UL 94 VO
- Used as separators in electronic and mechanical industries
- Typically supports a conductor at a distance from the surface, or substrate, to which it is attached
- Manufacturer Info
At Röchling Glastic we offer a wide selection of high performance engineered composites to give you a product solution that you can trust to meet your most stringent material performance requirements.
Electrowind is a supplier partner of Rochling Glastic. If you don't see the specific Rochling Glastic product you are looking for on our website, request your quote from Electrowind today.
- Durostone Glastic FHT and Durostone Glastic SG-200 High Temperature Laminates
- GLASROD Solid Rod and Bar
- Grade 1130 Angles and Channels
- Grade UTR Arc/Track & Flame Resistant Laminate
- Grade TSF 1312 General-Purpose Laminate
- Grade UTR Composite Tubing
- SG-200 Corner Angles
- Grade UTS 141 & 1478 Flame-Resistant Electrical Insulation Laminates
Returns Policy & Process
All orders subject to Electrowind's (div of Electro-Wind Supply Inc.) terms and conditions of sale. Any claims for defective/damaged or quantity/quality discrepancies shall be deemed waived unless presented in writing to Electrowind within 15 days of receipt of goods.
Electrowind exercises care in producing, composing, editing and distributing the data on this website. Electrowind is not liable for damages resulting from use of any apparent misstatements and/or errors in the data presented on this website. To ensure compatibility with your application, always consult the datasheet before purchasing or using any product in your application.