- Rated for 2500V
- Compatible with most magnet wire coatings such as polyester, acrylic, polyamide, polyimide, epoxy and phenolic
- Bends without cracking at -25°C
- Resistant to oils, acids, alkalis and most organic solvents
NEMA AWG Size 2 Colour Natural Temperature Class Class F-155°C Material Acrylic Coated Braided Fiberglass Minimum Average Breakdown 2500V Minimum Individual Breakdown 1500V Grade C-1 Nominal Diameter (inches) 0.263 Minimum Diameter (inches) 0.258 Maximum Diameter (inches) 0.278 MIL Spec MIL-I-3190/3 NEMA Spec TF-1 Type 6
- Recommended as a universal coated sleeving for all thermal requirements from Class 105°C through Class 155°C
- Fractional and integral horsepower motors on leads and crossovers
- Dry-filled transformers
- Oil-filled transformers
- Radio and television circuits
- Welding apparatus
- Manufacturer Info
With products ranging from electrical sleeving and expandable monofilament, to candle wick, lacing tapes and tie cords, Atkins & Pearce has become the most diverse technical textile manufacturer in North America. We develop, customize and manufacture solutions in a wide range of industries for leading companies around the world.
Electrowind is a supplier partner of Atkins & Pearce offering a variety of electrical sleeving, tubing, lacing tapes and cords. If you don't see the specific Atkins & Pearce product you are looking for on our website, request your quote from Electrowind today.
- Suflex 6B-150 Flat-Braided Fiberglass Sleeving Datasheet
- Suflex 8A-150 Flat-Braided Fiberglass Sleeving
- Suflex Acryflex-F Acrylic Resin Coated Fiberglass Sleeving
- Suflex Acryflex VPI High Dielectric Sleeving Datasheet
- Suflex Astra 701 General Purpose PVC Tubing
- Suflex Astra 703/105 VW-1 Rated Mechanical Tubing
- Suflex Flexicone 200 High-Temperature Silicone Rubber Coated Fiberglass Sleeving Datasheet
- Suflex Flexicone VPI Double-Wall Silicone Rubber Coated Fiberglass Sleeving Datasheet
- Suflex Silicone Rubber-HD Silicone Elastomer Bonded to Fiberglass Braided Sleeving Datasheet
- Suflex Vinylgas Heat Treated Fiberglass Braid Coated with Plasticized PVC Film Sleeving Datasheet
Returns Policy & Process
All orders subject to Electrowind's (div of Electro-Wind Supply Inc.) terms and conditions of sale. Any claims for defective/damaged or quantity/quality discrepancies shall be deemed waived unless presented in writing to Electrowind within 15 days of receipt of goods.
Electrowind exercises care in producing, composing, editing and distributing the data on this website. Electrowind is not liable for damages resulting from use of any apparent misstatements and/or errors in the data presented on this website. To ensure compatibility with your application, always consult the datasheet before purchasing or using any product in your application.