- Rated for 7000V
- High resistance to abrasion
- High heat/flex capacity
- Ideal for high stress applications over a wide temperature range from -55°C to +200°C
- Highly resistant to inorganic acids and alkalis
- Flexible and expandable
NEMA AWG Size 2 Colour White Temperature Class Class H-200°C Material Silicone Rubber Coated Braided Fiberglas Grade A Minimum Average Breakdown 7000V Nominal Diameter (inches) 0.263 Minimum Diameter (inches) 0.258 Maximum Diameter (inches) 0.278 Operating Range -70°C to 200°C Fungus Resistance Inert - none at 40x Rate of Burning Self-extinguishing with removal of heat MIL Spec MIL-I-3190/6 NEMA Spec TF-1 Type 5 UL Spec UL 1441 VW-1
- Dry-type transformers
- Terminal and lead-wire insulation and protection
- Wire harness protection
- Manufacturer Info
As an independent family-owned company, DELFINGEN has been developing innovative protection solutions for 60 years for the Automotive industry.
Our wide range of products makes us one of the leading global manufacturers and the partner of choice for the protection of electrical wiring and fluid on-board networks.
Electrowind is a supplier partner of Delfingen. If you don't see the specific Delfingen product you are looking for on our website, request your quote from Electrowind today.
- NU-Sleeve AG-155 Acrylic Coated Fiberglass Sleeving
- NU-FLEX HT Heat Treated Acrylic Coated Fiberglass Sleeving Datasheet
- NU-FLEX HTS Heat Treated Acrylic Coated Fiberglass Sleeving Datasheet
- NU-GUARD G Expandable Sleeving
- NU-SLEEVE SG-200 Sleeving Datasheet
- NU-SLEEVE VG-130 Vinyl Coated Fiberglass Sleeving
- NU-SLEEVE VPI-200 Double-Wall Coated Fiberglass Sleeving Datasheet
Returns Policy & Process
All orders subject to Electrowind's (div of Electro-Wind Supply Inc.) terms and conditions of sale. Any claims for defective/damaged or quantity/quality discrepancies shall be deemed waived unless presented in writing to Electrowind within 15 days of receipt of goods.
Electrowind exercises care in producing, composing, editing and distributing the data on this website. Electrowind is not liable for damages resulting from use of any apparent misstatements and/or errors in the data presented on this website. To ensure compatibility with your application, always consult the datasheet before purchasing or using any product in your application.