- Rated for 1500V
- Excellent electrical, chemical and oil resistance properties
- Excellent heat stability
- Excellent flexibility
- Good resistance to fungus
- Good resistance to corona
- Compatible with virtually all electrical grade insulating varnishes and impregnating resins
NEMA AWG Size 2 Colour Tan Temperature Class Class F-155°C Material Acrylic Coated Braided Fiberglass Grade C-2 Minimum Average Breakdown 1500V Nominal Diameter (inches) 0.263 Minimum Diameter (inches) 0.258 Maximum Diameter (inches) 0.278 Cut-Through Resistance Excellent Fungus Resistance Very good - none at 10x Rate of Burning Meets MIL-I-3190/3 and NEMA TF-1 MIL Spec MIL-I-3190/3 NEMA Spec TF-1 Type 6 UL Spec UL 1441
- Ideally suited for leads and crossovers in fractional and integral horsepower motors
- Dry-type transformers
- Oil-filled transformers
- Moisture-sensitive equipment
- Welding apparatus
- Breaker panels
- Consumer appliances
- Lighting fixtures
- Stoves and ovens
- Furnace controls
- Manufacturer Info
As an independent family-owned company, DELFINGEN has been developing innovative protection solutions for 60 years for the Automotive industry.
Our wide range of products makes us one of the leading global manufacturers and the partner of choice for the protection of electrical wiring and fluid on-board networks.
Electrowind is a supplier partner of Delfingen. If you don't see the specific Delfingen product you are looking for on our website, request your quote from Electrowind today.
- NU-Sleeve AG-155 Acrylic Coated Fiberglass Sleeving
- NU-FLEX HT Heat Treated Acrylic Coated Fiberglass Sleeving Datasheet
- NU-FLEX HTS Heat Treated Acrylic Coated Fiberglass Sleeving Datasheet
- NU-GUARD G Expandable Sleeving
- NU-SLEEVE SG-200 Sleeving Datasheet
- NU-SLEEVE VG-130 Vinyl Coated Fiberglass Sleeving
- NU-SLEEVE VPI-200 Double-Wall Coated Fiberglass Sleeving Datasheet
Returns Policy & Process
All orders subject to Electrowind's (div of Electro-Wind Supply Inc.) terms and conditions of sale. Any claims for defective/damaged or quantity/quality discrepancies shall be deemed waived unless presented in writing to Electrowind within 15 days of receipt of goods.
Electrowind exercises care in producing, composing, editing and distributing the data on this website. Electrowind is not liable for damages resulting from use of any apparent misstatements and/or errors in the data presented on this website. To ensure compatibility with your application, always consult the datasheet before purchasing or using any product in your application.