- NEMA MW 80
- Excellent de-reeling and windability on high speed and/or automated winding machines
- Produces compact coils and windings
- Self-fluxing providing excellent soldered connections with solder temperatures as low as 360°C
- Exceptional film flexibility and adhesion resisting winding damage
- Extremely resistant to a variety of solvents including most varnishes and hardener catalysts
AWG Size 18.0 Product Type Nysol Colour Red Temperature Class Class F-155°C Insulation Polyurethane/Polyamide Conductor Copper Shape Round Standard Type Heavy Build NEMA Spec MW 80 Windability Excellent Chemical Resistance Good
- Coils (particularly random wound)
- Universal motors
- Lighting ballast transformers
- Fractional HP motors
- Toroidal coils
- Ignition coils
- Electric motors
- Specialty transformers
- Manufacturer Info
Electrowind is a proud supplier of a broad range of magnet wire and cable products from Rea.
The Rea Magnet Wire Company is a leader in supplying magnet wire for manufacturers around the world. It is one of the world's largest manufacturers of magnet and nonferrous wire products that are used in the manufacture of motors, transformers and coils. Rea has earned a reputation for leadership in quality, innovation, service and collaboration. Since 1933, Rea's commitment has been to help customers succeed. Rea has a singular focus on providing the right solutions to meet your needs.
From air conditioners to cars, transformers to wind turbines, magnet wire is an essential component to virtually any electric motor. The Rea magnet wire line covers a broad range of applications. Rea wire plays a significant role in powering our world.
If you don't see the specific Rea product you are looking for on our website, we will find it for you. Reach out to Electrowind as your preferred supplier for Rea magnet wire, winding wire and cable.
- Rea FORMVAR Round MW 15 Datasheet
- Rea Nysol SNSR MW 80 Datasheet
- Rea Super Hyslik 200 TAIH MW 35 Datasheet
- Rea Nanoshield TAIH-NS (Inverter Duty) MW 35 Datasheet
- Rea Pyre-ML 240 MW 16 Datasheet
- Rea FORMVAR Shaped MW 15 Datasheet
- Rea Continuously Transposed Cable (CTC) Datasheet
- Rea MagneFlex Shaped MW 18-A Datasheet
- Rea MagneFlex Round MW 18-A Datasheet
- Rea Pulse Shield SD (Inverter Duty) MW 35-C Datasheet
Returns Policy & Process
All orders subject to Electrowind's (div of Electro-Wind Supply Inc.) terms and conditions of sale. Any claims for defective/damaged or quantity/quality discrepancies shall be deemed waived unless presented in writing to Electrowind within 15 days of receipt of goods.
Electrowind exercises care in producing, composing, editing and distributing the data on this website. Electrowind is not liable for damages resulting from use of any apparent misstatements and/or errors in the data presented on this website. To ensure compatibility with your application, always consult the datasheet before purchasing or using any product in your application.